HOTS HyperMaxx - Portable Mini LED Projector
Portable LED Data Projectors just got Hyped to the Maxx
with the all new 400 Lumens HyperMaxx from Mini Projector
HyperMaxx breaks all the boundaries for Portable LED Data Projectors with its:
- compact low profile design
- High Definition (HD) Image
- Maxximum 400 Lumens output from its 20,000 hour LED light source
- light carry weight at 520 grams
- in-built rechargeable battery offering more than 50 minutes playtime at full brightness
- huge 200" (diagonal) image potential
- play PowerPoint and PDF files direct from HyperMaxx with MPtG converter software
HyperMaxx is the ultimate Portable Data Projector for
- business & sales presentations
- teaching & training
- mobile education
- portable Interactive White Boards (IWB's)
- Home Entertainment
- life size gaming from XBox, Playstation, Wii
HyperMaxx is potentially the most powerful & versatile Mini Portable Data Projector available, with a maximum image projection capability of up to 200". That's BIG! Bigger than most of the walls in the average home.
HyperMaxx throws 400 Lumens from its LED light source, but is still small enough to carry in your laptop bag, handbag, even your jacket pocket, but is powerful enough to display the most professional presentations.
HyperMaxx will operate standalone or connected to your favorite device, be it laptop,
Macbook, iPad, iPod, iPhone, Tablet, Smartphone, DVD player or your favorite Game Console, X-Box, Wii or PlayStation.
Point HyperMaxx at a pale wall, turn it on and you can instantly share photos, movies, music clips or presentations amongst friends and colleagues.
HyperMaxx takes Portable LED Data Projectors to a new stratosphere.
HOT off the Press!
- STOP THE PRESS! The Vivitek Qumi Q5 is 500 ANSI Lumens of pure LED brilliance with WiFi connection* and 10,000:1 Contrast Ratio for Crystal Clear Text. Order yours now for mid-April delivery. (*with optional WiFi dongle)
- POWERPILL Rapid Charge charges your iPhone, Smartphone, iPad & Tablet in HALF THE TIME! Get it? HALF THE TIME!